Be prepared to hear…er….read me saying these words alot in the next few weeks – I am so freakin’ tired. I am way too old for this stuff but I am having the time of my life. I’ve laughed so hard I’ve had trouble breathing and I’ve almost pee’d myself. Is that TMI? LOL!
It’s way too early (is that the sunrise?) and I’m way too tired (there it is again) to write out too many details so I’m just going to give a few highlights. This shall be explained in the near future.
1. Fluffy! Safe word. Nuff said.
2. The Best Bar Ever!!! That would be Bar Norfolk. Feel free to google it if you’re too impatient to wait for further details. I will say there’s ALOT of dancing on the bar. And there might have been a little Bon Bons on the Bar action. Maybe……
3. Jack. Technically I’d have to figure out how to type out this strange cross between a moan and a purr that Hellion lets out everytime she says this boy’s name. And we’re not talking Jack Sparrow. More the love child of Jack Sparrow and Will Turner. Yes, he was that damn hot. That grin said it all. *sigh*
4. Can I keep him? Once again, words uttered by Hellion. And as these words are usually associated with a cute little puppy, they fit the situation perfectly. He was such a cute little puppy….
5. I’m tired so I’ll make this one a combo. The heat/the prancing/the hopping and the cheerleading. We’re nothing if not a whining/light footed/highly entertaining and supportive little team. I’m pretty sure the alcohol and boys are the only reason we haven’t all snapped from the lack of sleep and intense heat. LOL!